Wednesday 2 April 2014

Rajeev Tha Prophecy about Yuvan : 'Aadhibhagavan' was a life changing experience...

Rajeev Tha Prophecy about Yuvan : 'Aadhibhagavan' was a life changing experience.I'm a die hard Yuvan fan from the days i was in Canada.My mom was my biggest support & she wanted me to be in Music.I often tell her that i just want to meet Yuvan,everyone uses rap,hip hop's but Yuvan targets youngsters & it reaches wide.I always wanted to sing for him.



When Aadhibhagavan composing was on progress,they were planning for a hindi rap in that song but my friend singer Sathyan recommended my name to Yuvan.Yuvan's manager gave me a call & asked for my demo's.I was really happy,i'm yet to meet yuvan but i glad that Yuvan's manager called me.after 4 days i got a call again from him that u1 wanted to meet me,its a Dream Come True.but unfortunately out 1st meet din't happen as Yuvan was busy.Next day i met Yuvan & i was in shock.I'm standing infront of Yuvan,but he was very down to earth person.I heard about it,but 1st time i'm witnessing that.He played the tune & gave me full freedom on lyrics,singing & concept.We recorded the track,they liked it a lot.



I was a part of Yuvan's concert in KLIMF aswell,it was a great experience.Because of Yuvan,i was in a stage where all my favorite singers performed.Yuvan came to the stage & introduced me its a big day for me.



The 2nd time i came to chennai,i'm confident and comfortable.I was in a good gel with u1.He was working on Biriyani,his 100th film.i badly wanted to work on the film,but i din't worked but i happend to work on Thillu Mullu :) He gave me full freedom on a old school rap,he experiments music.Next day Yuvan called me for the video shoot with MSV sir & u1.I don't know how many will get that experience.We shot at Balu Mahendra sir's studio,everything was legendry about that song.